Welcome To Silicon Valley Chest and Sleep Medicine
Do You Have Any of These Sleep Problems?
We at Silicon Valley are focused on helping you with any of these sleep problems and more.
- Excessive or loud snoring, choking or gasping during sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Day time sleepiness, fatigue, irritability, or difficulty concentrating
- An achy, creeping or burning feeling in the legs when reclined
- Morning headaches
- Use of caffeine or other medications to stay awake
- Have difficult to control Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Meet Dr. Shetty
I am a Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine specialist.
After completing my Medical School from University of Mumbai, India, I came for my Masters in Public Health at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill in 2002. After completing my Masters in Public health, I started an Internal Medicine Residency in St Louis, MO. During my training I was intrigued by COPD, Asthma and Lung Cancer due to the complexity of the disease and the inherent scope for improvement in its management….
I was a patient at El Camino Hospital last year in the ICU for nearly three months and Dr. Shetty took very good care of me. I was diagnosed with... read more
Dr. Shetty was very personable, addressed my concern appropriately and gave a clear outline of the plan of action. It was the first visit and he took... read more
Dr. Shetty is amazing. My father has had lung problems for many years and Dr. Shetty took over his care and has done nothing but amazing things for... read more